So you've gone through our Basic MIG Welding course and you're ready for the next step. You want to learn how to weld coped tubing on frames or bars or weld sheet metal together without melting it, eh? Our Intermediate MIG Welding workshop has your name written all over
You'll be back in the Standard Moto co-op workshop with Cody again going through Intermediate MIG welding in this workshop. With Basic MIG Welding in your rearview, you already know how to stick two pieces of metal together. In this workshop you'll learn tips and tricks about how to control your pool, work around angles and a bunch more to help with quality finished welds which take less time to clean-up.
WORKSHOP DETAILS |
- DIAGNOSE: Learn to troubleshoot improper welder settings (ugly welds).
- PRACTICAL WELDING: Get comfortable with horizontal butt welding and downhill vertical outside corners.
- BASIC BLENDING: Rounding corner, how to create a seamless welded corner.
- TUBE WELDING: Keeping it straight, watching the heat travel and learning to be patient.
- TUBE BLENDING: The old school do's and don’ts of the most unappreciated trade skill.
Slots are limited and must be pre-booked. If you're interested, complete the form below or talk with one of our staff members the next time you're at the co-op and we'll get you booked!
Individual Classes : $120/class
Welding Basics + MIG or TIG Basic, Intermediate & Advanced : $110/class
Welding Basics + MIG & TIG Basic, Intermediate & Advanced :$100/class
NOTE : Co-op Members receive a 10% discount on classes.