With Intermediate MIG welding behind you're aching to do more. You want to learn how to perfect welds, get into tight spaces and do ornate projects. Our Advanced MIG Welding workshop is the one for you.
You'll be back in the Standard Moto co-op workshop with Cody again going through Advanced MIG welding. In this workshop you'll learn all of the little idiosyncrasies that separate a good welder from a great welder. Things like positioning, torch angle, understanding of gas usage and other advanced skills.
Slots are limited and must be pre-booked. If you're interested, complete the form below or talk with one of our staff members the next time you're at the co-op and we'll get you booked!
WORKSHOP OUTLINE |
- LAYING DIMES PT 2: Perfecting the art of adding rod and walking the puddle
- FILLING LARGE GAPS: Bridging material for a root pass.
- OUT OF POSITION: Get the feel for welding things that are in less than ideal positions. Welding outside corners, deep inside corners and around tubing
- PURGE WELDING: How to purge weld for maximium penetration with minimal burn through.
- WELDING CAST: How to properly weld cast material and prevent it from cracking.
- WEAVING: Double weave to fill large gaps that cant be filled in one pass
- LOW HEAT: Tig welding with minimal heat for delicate parts
Individual Classes : $120/class
Welding Basics + MIG or TIG Basic, Intermediate & Advanced : $110/class
Welding Basics + MIG & TIG Basic, Intermediate & Advanced :$100/class
NOTE : Co-op Members receive a 10% discount on classes.