2005 SUZUKI GSX-R 750
2005 SUZUKI GSX-R 750
>>> MAKE & MODEL
• GSX-R 750
• 75,714 Miles
• Clean, FL Title
>>> READ THIS
The bike is currently located in Orlando, FL at STANDARD Motorcycle Co and can be seen Tuesday - Saturday from 11 am to 8 pm. We’re an appointment only custom shop that also finds, refurbishes and sells price conscious motorcycles, and has the coolest spot you’ve ever seen in Orlando. When you buy a bike from STANDARD, you’re also getting a membership to a private club centered around motorcycles and everything else fast and loud.
Can be shipped worldwide. Average shipping price within the US ranges from $250 - $750 depending on the distance from Florida. We arrange everything and make it extremely easy!
All our bikes received the STANDARD T-CLOCS Inspection reviewing and repairing or replacing any items that do not meet MSF Safety standards and a MOTUL Oil-change complete w/ K&N Filter.
• Tires - Tread depth, wear, weathering, evenly seated, bulges, embedded objects.
• Wheels - Bent spokes or wheel, bearings & seals.
• Brakes - Pads, lines and master cylinders.
• Handlebars - Straight, hand grips and bar ends.
• Levers & Pedals - Broken, bent, cracked, mounts tight and, proper adjustment.
• Cables - Fraying or kinks and lubrication.
• Hoses - Cuts, cracks, leaks, bulges, chafing or deterioration
• Throttle - Moves freely, snaps closed, no revving when bars are turned.
• Battery - Terminals; clean and tight, electrolyte level, held down securely.
• Headlamp - Cracks, reflector, mounting and adjustment system.
• Brake Lights - Cracks, clean and tight. Activates upon front brake/rear brake application.
• Turn Signals - All switches function correctly: engine cut-off, hi/low beam, turn signal.
• Mirrors - Cracks, clean, tight mounts and swivel joints.
• Wiring - Fraying, chafing, insulation w/ wire looms and ties in place, connectors tight, clean.
• Fluids - Engine oil, gear oil, shaft drive, hydraulic fluid, coolant & fuel.
• Frame - Cracks or damage, steering-head bearings and swing-arm bushings.
• Suspension - Smooth travel, pre-load, linkage and free movement.
• Chain or Belt - Tension check, lubrication and sprocket.
• Fasteners - Tight, missing bolts or nuts, cotter pins or other.